The First International Remote Sensing Workshop Series (IReSWS)
on Demography, Land Use-Land Cover and Disaster (DLUCD)
Aula Timur, ITB, Bandung, June 27, 2008
Host : Center for Remote Sensing (CRS), ITB
In cooperation with :
- Remote Sensing and GIS Research Division, Faculty of Earth Science and Technology, ITB
- Indonesian Society for Remote Sensing (MAPIN)
- Center for Environmental Remote Sensing (CEReS), Chiba University, Japan
- Department of Geography, Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Nagoya University, Japan
- Department of Landscape Ecology and GIS, Faculty of Agriculture, Tottori University, Japan
- Gadjah Mada University (UGM), Indonesia
- CReSOS, Udayana University, Indonesia
- Autodesk Indonesia Geospatial Community (AIGCOM)
To focus research topics on the use of remote sensing technology and other spatial technologies for demography, land use/land cover and disaster in Asia and other continents.
- Ishak Hanafiah Ismullah (Institute of Technology Bandung), Indonesia
- Dudung Muhally Hakim (Institute of Technology Bandung), Indonesia
- Ketut Wikantika (Institute of Technology Bandung), Indonesia
- Fumiaki Nishio (Chiba University), Japan
- Ryutaro Tateishi (Chiba University), Japan
- Josaphat Tetuko, S.S. (Chiba University), Japan
- Masatomo Umitsu (Nagoya University), Japan
- Ryota Nagasawa (Tottori University), Japan
- Projo Danoedoro (Gajah Mada University), Indonesia
- Yasuhiro Sugimori (CreSOS, Udayana University), Indonesia
Call for Papers
- Authors who wish to participate in the workshop must submit an abstract (one page only) consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results. Detailed specifications for the abstract content and format are provided below.
- The abstract is to be submitted electronically via email at email@example.com. This abstract must be submitted by May 25, 2008.
- The status of all submissions will be available on the IReSWS 2008 website.
- Abstract submissions will be reviewed by experts selected by the editorial board for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. The progress and results of the review process will be posted on this website and authors will also be notified of the review results by email no later than June 1, 2008.
- If your abstract is accepted, you may choose to submit a full paper.
- Data acquisition and processing
- Data management and integration
- Algorithm and software development
- Image fusion
- Urban and rural remote sensing
- Agriculture remote sensing
- Landscape and Forestry
- Wetland and water resources
- Coastal zone management
- Population mapping
- Socio-economic, culture and poverty
- Disaster mitigation and assessment
- Decision support system
- Policy, education and training
Abstract Submission (via email) April 30, 2008
Abstract Deadline May 25, 2008
Abstract Status Notification June 1, 2008
Registration Opens (via email) June 1, 2008
After June 1, 2008, you must register onsite at the workshop.
Full Paper Submission Deadline June 20, 2008
Only papers submitted and registered at the workshop will be published in the final IReSWS-approved proceedings (CD-ROM) and hence will be citable and searchable by the Engineering Index.
Center for Remote Sensing (CRS), ITB
Gedung LabTek IX-C, Lantai-3
Jl. Ganesha 10, Bandung (40132)
Telp. +62-22-2530701 Ext. 3660, 3644
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://crs.itb.ac.id